Proloquo2Go is one of the most popular apps for AAC. It incorporates both symbol-based communication and typing with word-prediction making it versatile and suitable for either children or adults whose needs may change as they develop or their condition deteriorates.
Proloquo2Go is the only AAC app that combines unique features, such as research-based vocabulary levels, (activity) templates to support motor-planning, ExpressivePower™ to express yourself and full bilingual support. And all that with minimal customization effort!
Proloquo2Go is designed to ensure growth of communication skills and to promote language development. It covers all users, from beginning to advanced users, while catering for a wide range of fine-motor, visual and cognitive skills.
Personalize the vocabulary
- Choose from three vocabulary levels and 23 different grid sizes in Proloquo2Go’s built-in Crescendo™ core word vocabulary
- Pick from five vocabulary sets targeting different age-ranges and abilities in the Gateway to Language & Learning© core word vocabulary (in-app purchase)
- Select the English and/or Spanish vocabulary in Crescendo, including regional variants
Fast and easy editing
- Create and edit buttons with 20,000 symbols or use your own photos
- Customize the vocabulary to user interest quickly with VocaPriority™
- Use pre-designed (activity) templates for quick and consistent creation of new pages
- Transition between vocabulary levels with minimal re-customization
- Support learning through motor planning with core words located consistently across folders
- Benefit from fully configurable grammar support for nouns, pronouns, verbs and adjectives
- Configure the buttons and Message Window with symbols and text, or text-only
- Use the highly configurable PolyPredix™ word prediction in Typing View
- Use the Grid keyboard, Apple's built-in keyboard
Classroom & therapy
- Customize vocabulary and settings per student with multi-user support
- Start simple and expand vocabulary as needed with minimal effort
- Share vocabularies and folders between users and devices
Let your voice be heard
- Download 40 English and 7 Spanish natural-sounding Text to Speech adult and children’s voices for free
- Share messages through Mail, iMessage, Twitter, Facebook and copy/paste into other apps
- Enjoy ExpressivePower™ with prerecorded expressions and sounds
- Quickly switch between the English and Spanish vocabulary, or mix languages mid-sentence
- Benefit from the option to synch buttons between languages to keep vocabularies up-to-date
- Choose a genuine bilingual girl, boy or male adult Text to Speech voice
- Use Hold Duration, Select on Release and switch access to compensate for motor challenges
- Benefit from auditory fishing and appearance options for vision impairments
- Access through Apple's Switch Control, Apple's VoiceOver or Apple Watch
Volume Purchase Programme
Find out about the Volume Purchase Programme which allows educational institutions and businesses to purchase iOS apps in volume.
British Girl and Boy Voices Now Available in the Proloquo2Go App
The voices of British children Harry and Rosie were recorded by and for children. Users can select the authentic boy or girl as their preferred Text to Speech voice to speak a want, need or thought using symbol-based communication or typing with word-prediction. The voices are included in the Proloquo2Go App for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Other voices: an Australian male voice, several fun voices such as Hip Hop voice Saul, the voice of Queen Elizabeth and Texan cowboy Micah, and character voices that allow the user to speak for example with a happy, bad guy or sad voice.
Additional information can be found at:
For Proloquo2Go and Pictello support e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org