Get latest version of the Visual Suite software
(Required for sticker sheets supplied after April 2011)
Complete the following steps to get the latest version of Visual Suite:
- Start the Visual Suite program
- Click on File and then click “Check for Updates…”
- Visual Suite will now check for available updates (requires an internet connection).
- If you have the latest version already, a message, “Currently no update is available” will be displayed.
- If an update is available you will see a message “An update is available, would you like to download it?”.
Click Yes. Follow the remaining steps below.
- Visual Suite will now download the update.
- Once the update has been successfully downloaded Visual Suite you will see a message “Download was successful. Would you like to install the update now?”. Click Yes.
- Windows may display a messages asking “Do you want to allow the following program to make changes to this computer?” if it does, click Yes.
- Visual Suite will now begin installing the update.
- When the “Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard for Visual Suite” screen appears, click Next.
- Click “I accept the terms in the licence agreement” and click Next.
- Fill in the User Name and Organization information in the Customer Information screen and click Next.
- The “Ready to Install the Program” screen will appear, click Install.
- When the “InstallShield Wizard Completed” screen appears, click Finish.