Proloquo2Go is one of the most popular apps for AAC. It incorporates both symbol-based communication and typing with word-prediction making it versatile and suitable for either children or adults whose needs may change as they develop or their condition deteriorates.
Version 3, a free update to existing app brings a wealth of enhancements:
- ExpressivePower™ – For personalizing with natural intonations, prerecorded expressions and sounds. Coupled with the many free specialty voices, users have a wide range of voice versatility to help them get their point across and spice up conversations.
- Switch Access – Single and two switch scanning support with five scanning modes, three scanning patterns, hold duration, visual cues and much more.
- Select on Release – Allows direct access to communication without having to scan or use a keyguard for those users who can tap, but have difficulty keeping only one finger on the screen.
- Five New Text to Speech Voices
- Social Sharing Support – Share text from the Proloquo2Go message window using email, Facebook, SMS, and Twitter, and copy and paste text into other apps.
- Dropbox Support – For easy importing and exporting of Proloquo2Go backups.
Proloquo2Go price increase
Proloquo2Go has remained the same since it was released in 2009. In those 4 years over 10 major updates were released and many valuable features were added, including the first genuine child voices, all made available to customers free of charge. Read more about the price increase...
Volume Purchase Programme
Find out about the Volume Purchase Programme which allows educational institutions and businesses to purchase iOS apps in volume.
British Girl and Boy Voices Now Available in the Proloquo2Go App
The voices of British children Harry and Rosie were recorded by and for children. Users can select the authentic boy or girl as their preferred Text to Speech voice to speak a want, need or thought using symbol-based communication or typing with word-prediction. The voices are included in the Proloquo2Go App for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch and are available via a free update on the App Store.
Other voices: an Australian male voice, several fun voices such as Hip Hop voice Saul, the voice of Queen Elizabeth and Texan cowboy Micah, and character voices that allow the user to speak for example with a happy, bad guy or sad voice.
To use these new voices in your Proloquo2Go v.2, first update your Proloquo2Go, then go to Options/Speech/Voice Download Manager - you can follow the instructions in the manual.
Additional information can be found at:
For Proloquo2Go and Pictello support e-mail: email@example.com