The BrailleCoach™ teaching support device is a unique way to learn Braille enabling the student to work independently between lessons enhancing their progress.
Easy to use – BrailleCoach™ comes with an alphabet set of pre-programmed Braille tags making it useable out of the box.
Easy to progress – there are three modes of learning which allow progression through grades 1 and 2 Braille : Mode 1 Letters and Dots, Mode 2 Letters only, Mode 3 Letters and Words.
Easy way to support writing – use alongside a Braille writer and the verbal message will prompt the process.
- Sets of blank tags for customization
- Easy to use wherever you are
- Lightweight and portable in carry bag
- Delivers three modes of message: Letters and Dots/ Letter only/ Letter and Words
- Volume levels controlled by teacher and/or user
- Recording capability for extension of use and customisation
- Easy to customise own tags with Braille Labeller(not included)
- Powered by 4 x AA batteries(up to 2 months battery life in use)
- Headphone capability for privacy (headphones not included)
- Available in American and British English